About Kubifaktorium: If you enjoy building, growing and managing a colony, then Kubifaktorium is for you! The game will feature different biomes to explore, plenty of resources to exploit and interesting production chains to master.
- Discover and colonize procedurally generated islands in four different biomes.
- Build and manage complex and challenging production chains.
- Automate your production using belts, cranes, train networks and more.
- Defend your colonies and conquer your enemies.
- Easy to understand but hard to master game mechanics.
- Built-in mod support for new industries, goods, scenery, terrain types, localizations and more.
- Made for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Blog: http://www.kubifaktorium.com
About BossConstructor: Scavenge modules, combine them in the deadliest and most efficient ways imaginable, and fly your very own spaceship through alien space with BossConstructor. Thousands of procedurally generated galaxies await you and your space-faring collection of assembled modules to explore them.
Building your Ship: The core feature of the game is its ship editor which allows you to freely assemble your own spaceships using a vast variety of modules (currently more than 60). The way you build your ships determines how they behave and what they are capable of doing. Since every module costs money, weight and energy, designing a good ship is a challenging yet rewarding task.
Expedition and Sandbox Mode: The expedition mode lets you explore a procedurally generated galaxy inhabited by the von-Neumann, an evolving AI species. You begin with a small basic ship and advance as you complete missions, discover new enemy species and scavenge for more powerful components to improve your ship. Alternatively, build any ship you like without constraints in the sandbox mode.
Artificial Intelligence: Being a single player game, a lot of attention is given to the game’s artificial intelligence system. The von-Neumann enemies you encounter in the expedition mode are created using elaborate artificial evolutions, in which a vast number of mutating ships have competed for survival. Several bonus game modes allow you to lean back and watch how different AI species compete with each other for survival.
About myself: My name is Dr. Mirko Seithe and I am currently living near Bonn, Germany. I have studied computer science and received a PhD in economics and work as a post-doc in a research institute. In my free time I work on the game BossConstructor. I am interested in gaming, video game development and programming in general. My other interests include artificial intelligence and evolutionary optimisation algorithms.
- E-Mail: info at bossconstructor.de
- Development Blog: bossconstructor.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/Bossconstructor
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/BossConstructor
- Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/330100
Inhaber: Dr. Mirko Seithe
Im Spichelsfeld 82
53757 Sankt Augustin
Kleinunternehmer gemäß § 19 UStG